Working for Sixothree
Sixothree is a well-established Marketing Agency, based in Manchester City Centre.
We have an impressive portfolio of clients in a variety of industry sectors including Retail, Packaging, Media Solutions, Highways, Interior Design, Professional Services, Marketing & Advertising, Print & Mail, Technology, Electrical & Renewable Energy, Leisure and Hospitality.
As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking for new members to join the team and are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Executive.
Hear from members of our Team:
Bowling, networking, exhibitions, Barnsley, Worcester, London and so much more
By Jenny Bowes, Marketing Executive (now Marketing Manager), March 2018
Strategy, social media, loads of copy and a fabulous team
By Claire Maguire, Marketing Assistant, June 2020
Marketing Communications Executive
We are looking to introduce a Marketing Communications Executive who can work closely with the Marketing Manager under their expert guidance.
This role would be ideal for anyone with 1-2 years marketing experience within either an agency or client-side organisation who’d be looking to develop their skills and knowledge by working with a wide variety of brands with varying target audiences. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to gain priceless experience working with a diverse client portfolio, where every marketing strategy is different.
- Sixothree is a Marketing Agency situated in the heart of Manchester.
- Impressive portfolio of clients in a variety of industry sectors including Retail, Packaging, Media Solutions, Highways, Interior Design, Professional Services, Marketing & Advertising, Print & Mail, Technology, Electrical & Renewable Energy, Leisure and Hospitality.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment where creative thinking is encouraged.
- Open forum environment where everyone has a voice and your opinions and ideas will be heard.
- Social Media Management – Taking ownership and control over the various social media accounts for both the agency and its external clients.
- Campaign Co-ordination - Working closely with specialist freelancers to manage campaigns on behalf of the agency's varied client base.
- Strategy Management - Working as part of a team to collaboratively devise and deliver strategy for companies with both B2C and B2B clientele.
- Copywriting – Creating content for a wide range of channels including but not limited to: blogs, newsletters, brochures, leaflets and websites. Consistently representing the client’s tone of voice, across a variety of industry sectors.
- E-Mail Marketing – Creating content and editing templates for client email campaigns and newsletters.
- Website Content Management – Updating client websites, ensuring the content is kept up-to-date and relevant, whilst also supporting the client’s seo strategy.
As this position has come about through growth we are in the unique position in that the role can be crafted to the person within reason and we are open to speaking to people who feel they could champion certain areas of the role while working with external support on the others.
This is a development role so we’re looking for someone with the right attitude and willingness to learn. We’d expect to see some examples of the following:
- Examples of content and copy creation for a brand and an understanding of tone of voice.
- A high attention to detail and pride in your work, especially with grammar and punctuation.
- Experience in managing social media channels for commercial use (not just your own Instagram).
- An attitude that shows a genuine interest and passion for marketing.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to know more and have an informal chat about the role, please contact Karen Randall on 07908 610 190 or email email@example.com. Karen is the Director and Founder of Sixothree Marketing.