Working for Sixothree
Sixothree is a well-established Marketing Agency, based in MediaCityUK.
We have an impressive portfolio of clients in a variety of industry sectors including Retail, Packaging, Media Solutions, Highways, Interior Design, Professional Services, Marketing & Advertising, Print & Mail, Technology, Electrical & Renewable Energy, Leisure and Hospitality.
As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking for new members to join the team and are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive.
Hear from members of our Team:
365 Days as Marketing Communications Executive
By Jessica Holdship, Marketing Communications Executive, July 2021
Bowling, networking, exhibitions, Barnsley, Worcester, London and so much more
By Jenny Bowes, Marketing Executive (now Marketing Manager), March 2018
Strategy, social media, loads of copy and a fabulous team
By Claire Maguire, Marketing Assistant, June 2020
Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking to introduce a Senior Marketing Executive for a fixed term period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
This role would be ideal for someone with 3-4 years marketing experience, looking to develop their skills and knowledge by working with a variety of brands with varying target audiences. You will have sole responsibility for some of Sixothree’s key accounts, acting as their marketing manager and responsible for all marketing activities.
- A forward-thinking marketing agency situated in Media City – a hub for technology, innovation and creativity, and home to the likes of the BBC, ITV, and Kellogg’s.
- Impressive portfolio of clients in a variety of industry sectors including Retail, Packaging, Media Solutions, Highways, Interior Design, Professional Services, Marketing & Advertising, Print & Mail, Technology, Electrical & Renewable Energy, Leisure and Hospitality.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment where creative thinking is encouraged.
- Open forum where everyone has a voice and your opinions and ideas will be heard.
- Account Management – Main point of contact for all your clients, you will be responsible for the delivery of all marketing activity. With a focus on their objectives, you will work closely with their key stakeholders to drive awareness and engagement.
- Campaign Co-ordination – Project management of campaigns on behalf of the agency’s varied client base, liaising with external suppliers (where relevant).
- Strategic Planning – Leading brand strategy and brainstorming sessions. Collating research as required and supporting with proposal documents and marketing plans for both B2B and B2C clientele.
- Relationship Management – Liaising and maintaining relationships with clients and their affiliates. Including management of 3rd party suppliers.
- Copywriting – Researching and creating content for a wide range of channels including but not limited to: blogs, newsletters, brochures, leaflets and websites. Consistently representing the client’s tone of voice, across a variety of industry sectors.
- Podcast Support – Managing and overseeing the process of developing client podcasts, to include: guest research and liaison, preparing interviews and writing scripts, hosting podcast recordings, and scheduling across relevant platforms.
- Social Media Management – Creation of social media content, with a focus on engagement.
- Paid Media – Creation and management of paid campaigns including Google and social media platforms. Researching and analysing opportunity and proposing paid campaigns.
- SEO – Management of SEO campaigns. Liaising with 3rd party providers where appropriate.
- Performance Reports – Forecasting and tracking key account metrics, communicating to clients and making recommendations.
- E-Mail Marketing – Creating content and editing templates for email campaigns and newsletters.
- Website Content Management – Updating client websites, ensuring the content is kept-up-to-date and relevant, whilst also supporting the client’s SEO strategy.
- Event Support – Providing assistance in the organisation of online and offline events and exhibitions.
We’re looking for someone with a pro-active, self-motivated can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and manage their time effectively. Commercially focused with a passion for marketing, you will have a broad marketing knowledge with previous experience in delivering content that engages and converts new customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in delivering multi-channel campaigns that meet or exceed agreed performance targets.
- A strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture, as well as being on top of the day-to-day activities.
- Analytical and results-driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
- A strong communicator able to build relationships and provide excellent service.
We’d expect to see some examples of the following:
- Content and copy creation for a brand and an understanding of tone of voice.
- A high attention to detail and pride in your work, especially with grammar and punctuation.
- Good strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be competent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge and experience of G Suite, HubSpot, WordPress and email automation an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Initial telephone interviews will start week commencing 3rd May, followed by face-to-face interviews week commencing 17th May where you’ll be required to prepare a presentation.
Role to commence 5th July.
If you’d like to know more and have an informal chat about the role, please contact Karen Randall on 07908 610 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Karen is the Director and Founder of Sixothree Marketing.