Working for Sixothree
Sixothree is a well-established Marketing Agency, based in MediaCityUK.
We have an impressive portfolio of clients in a variety of industry sectors including Retail, Packaging, Media Solutions, Highways, Interior Design, Professional Services, Marketing & Advertising, Print & Mail, Technology, Electrical & Renewable Energy, Leisure and Hospitality.
As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking for new members to join the team and are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive.
Hear from members of our Team:
Bowling, networking, exhibitions, Barnsley, Worcester, London and so much more
By Jenny Bowes, Marketing Executive (now Marketing Manager), March 2018
Strategy, social media, loads of copy and a fabulous team
By Claire Maguire, Marketing Assistant, June 2020
Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking to introduce a Senior Marketing Executive for a fixed term period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
This role would be ideal for someone with 3-4 years marketing experience, looking to develop their skills and knowledge by working with a variety of brands with varying target audiences. You will have sole responsibility for some of Sixothree’s key accounts, acting as their marketing manager and responsible for all marketing activities.
- A forward-thinking marketing agency situated in Media City – a hub for technology, innovation and creativity, and home to the likes of the BBC, ITV, and Kellogg’s.
- Impressive portfolio of clients in a variety of industry sectors including Retail, Packaging, Media Solutions, Highways, Interior Design, Professional Services, Marketing & Advertising, Print & Mail, Technology, Electrical & Renewable Energy, Leisure and Hospitality.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment where creative thinking is encouraged.
- Open forum where everyone has a voice and your opinions and ideas will be heard.
- Account Management – Main point of contact for all your clients, you will be responsible for the delivery of all marketing activity. With a focus on their objectives, you will work closely with their key stakeholders to drive awareness and engagement.
- Campaign Co-ordination – Project management of campaigns on behalf of the agency’s varied client base, liaising with external suppliers (where relevant).
- Strategic Planning – Leading brand strategy and brainstorming sessions. Collating research as required and supporting with proposal documents and marketing plans for both B2B and B2C clientele.
- Relationship Management – Liaising and maintaining relationships with clients and their affiliates. Including management of 3rd party suppliers.
- Copywriting – Researching and creating content for a wide range of channels including but not limited to: blogs, newsletters, brochures, leaflets and websites. Consistently representing the client’s tone of voice, across a variety of industry sectors.
- Podcast Support – Managing and overseeing the process of developing client podcasts, to include: guest research and liaison, preparing interviews and writing scripts, hosting podcast recordings, and scheduling across relevant platforms.
- Social Media Management – Creation of social media content, with a focus on engagement.
- Paid Media – Creation and management of paid campaigns including Google and social media platforms. Researching and analysing opportunity and proposing paid campaigns.
- SEO – Management of SEO campaigns. Liaising with 3rd party providers where appropriate.
- Performance Reports – Forecasting and tracking key account metrics, communicating to clients and making recommendations.
- E-Mail Marketing – Creating content and editing templates for email campaigns and newsletters.
- Website Content Management – Updating client websites, ensuring the content is kept-up-to-date and relevant, whilst also supporting the client’s SEO strategy.
- Event Support – Providing assistance in the organisation of online and offline events and exhibitions.
We’re looking for someone with a pro-active, self-motivated can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and manage their time effectively. Commercially focused with a passion for marketing, you will have a broad marketing knowledge with previous experience in delivering content that engages and converts new customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in delivering multi-channel campaigns that meet or exceed agreed performance targets.
- A strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture, as well as being on top of the day-to-day activities.
- Analytical and results-driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
- A strong communicator able to build relationships and provide excellent service.
We’d expect to see some examples of the following:
- Content and copy creation for a brand and an understanding of tone of voice.
- A high attention to detail and pride in your work, especially with grammar and punctuation.
- Good strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be competent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge and experience of G Suite, HubSpot, WordPress and email automation an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Initial telephone interviews will start week commencing 3rd May, followed by face-to-face interviews week commencing 17th May where you’ll be required to prepare a presentation.
Role to commence 5th July.
If you’d like to know more and have an informal chat about the role, please contact Karen Randall on 07908 610 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Karen is the Director and Founder of Sixothree Marketing.